Accessing your Account Online for the First Time
In order to access your account online, you must first set up a User ID.
- Click on the LOGIN tab
- At top of page, select My Account, then from drop down menu – Create User ID
- You will need to enter your account number, last 4 digits of your phone number, and last 4 of your social security for residential customers. Commercial customers must select Commercial and enter the last 4 of the FEIN.
- Create a User ID based on the parameters listed
- Enter your Email address
- Create a Password based on the parameters listed
- Enter the Captcha code then submit
The above steps should allow you to create your username and password. However, if you are having issues, you can contact TSEMC at (706) 492-3251 Monday-Friday during the business hours of 7:15 AM – 4:00 PM for assistance.