Pay Bill Online
Accessing Your Account Online for the First Time
In order to access your account online, you must first set up a User ID.
- Click on the LOGIN tab
- At top of page, select My Account, then from drop down menu – Create User ID
- You will need to enter your account number, last 4 digits of your phone number, and last 4 of your social security for residential customers. Commercial customers must select Commercial and enter the last 4 of the FEIN.
- Create a User ID based on the parameters listed
- Enter your Email address
- Create a Password based on the parameters listed
- Enter the Captcha code then submit
The above steps should allow you to create your username and password. However, if you are having issues, you can contact TSEMC at (706)492-3251 Monday-Friday during the business hours of 7:15-4:00pm for assistance.