TSEMC’s TeleLink Pay-By-Phone Service
Sometimes it is difficult to make the time to pay bills before they are due. TeleLink allows you to call in your TSEMC payment for instant posting and is ideal for those who want to spend less time writing checks each month.
TeleLink allows you to pay your bill from any touch-tone phone, 24 hours a day, and have it posted to your account within minutes. Prior to paying by check, you will need to set up an E-Check profile by accessing your account online.
TeleLink makes paying your bill simple because:
- You can use a check, credit card, or debit card;
- It is convenient – provides you 24-hour access from any touch-tone phone;
- It saves you time and money – no more stamps to buy, trips to the post office, or TSEMC’s office;
- Payment is posted within minutes to your account;
- You receive a confirmation number to assure you that your payment has been received; and
- It’s FREE! Using TeleLink does not incur any additional charges
- Get out your checkbook, credit card, or debit card.
- Have a copy of your TSEMC electric bill handy, or at least the account number located in the upper left corner of the bill.
- Call 706-492-3251 and select option 3. (At any time during the call, TeleLink can provide a quick connection to a customer service representative or dispatcher.)
- After an introductory message, the IVR system will prompt you to speak or input your account number, your payment type, and amount. Listen carefully because sometimes the exact steps to follow will change.
- The IVR system will read back/verify your account number, your payment type, and the amount that will be credited to your account.
- After a few moments the IVR system will give you a confirmation number. Don’t hang up until you receive the confirmation number. It lets you know that your transaction was properly completed.